Not every job performance problem requires training solution
Frequently, a performance support system can give employees the information they need to do their jobs well and fastmaking extensive, time-away-from-the-job training unnecessary.
We can work closely with your organization to build and integrate:
- Performance support systems that present specific, job-task related information to your employees when and where they need itwhat we call "help on the desktop".
- Intranet or Internet-based access to detailed, step-by-step information on how to do specific job tasks. (This can be ideal for putting new users of SAP, Siebel, and other large-scale, complex applications on the job, fast.)
Why a Performance Support System?
Here's what a Performance Support System can do for your organization:
- Dramatically increase productivityeven in an "untrained" workforce
- Reduce the need for expensive training
- Decrease on-the-job learning curve
- Increase the quality of job performance
- Increase productivity
- Save training dollars for training needs