Ask yourself these nine questions.
- "Does our company have new or updated products that
- "Do we have new equipment or procedures that affect
a large number of our employees?"
- "Does our sales force know how to sell to our new
- "Do we have large numbers of new employees who must
be given the same basic training about our company's products and
services and the customers we serve?"
- "Is our productivity or our quality below expectations?"
- "Is OJT too costly, not feasible, or not considered
to be effective for our employees?"
- "Do we have high rates of downtime, waste, damage,
- "Do we have under-qualified trainees or job holders?"
- "Do we experience high turnover?"
"Yes" answers to the above questing indicate that people
in your organization may have a knowledge- or skill-gap that could be
remedied with a learning or performance support solution.
American Telemedia can deliver learning and performance
- Reduce the time and costs associated with making
- Reduce lost time, waste, damage, injury
- Increase customer and job satisfaction
- Reduce the time and costs of developing highly productive
- Reduce the skill-time to market